Come see Paris dressed in Sparkling Lights!
Published on 30 November 2015, dans News
For the transition to the new year , the Grand Hotel Leveque 29 rue Cler located in the 7th waiting for you to celebrate the event :
Do not wait any longer and come enjoy our offers:
Also, you will enjoy an illumination tour in open top motorcoach during 1 hour and a half.
During Christmas, Paris at night is wonderfully illuminated, with colours and lights which give the city a magical and unique atmosphere !
Let yourself be carried by the magic and romance of Paris on our open top double decker buses.
Your itinerary : the Opéra Garnier, the Place Vendôme, the Concorde square, the Champs Elysées Avenue, theEiffel Tower, the Invalides, the Louvre Museum and the big department stores…
A unique tour under the city lights that will get you into the Christmas spirit.
Recorded commentary with individual earphones available in 8 languages : French, English, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, German and Russian
* 1.30 hrs visit with registered commentary and personal earphones offered.
* A warm drink and a blanket included.
* Reservation contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Child rate: from 4 to 11.
* Departure of the tour : Agence Paris L'Opentour - 13 rue Auber, 75009 Paris.
Metro stops : Auber or Opéra
* Presentation at 6.15 PM for 6.30 PM departure